The Pleasanton ISD Education Foundation kicked off their third annual virtual fundraiser event to raise funds to enhance educational programs for Pleasanton ISD students and staff. Eagles for Education, includes an online silent auction and pledge drive with several prizewinning opportunities.
The online auction includes 36 items including themed baskets, a white-tail management hunt, Pelican ice chest, a 2- night stay in Port Aransas, and so much more. Together, the value of the items in the silent auction are worth over $ 12,000. The auction is conducted through an online bidding platform through Thursday, Oct. 27.
Visit and register at: pisdefe2022. ggo.bid and help support PISD teachers and graduating seniors.
In addition to the online auction, the Pleasanton ISD Education Foundation is featuring pledge challenges. You can visit the Pleasanton Express’ Facebook videos to view the following challenges that were held on Saturday, Oct. 22. You may donate to these challenges also through Oct. 27.
Eagles for Education Challenges
• Pleasanton Express THE BUZZ Challenge. Anyone who donates $ 100 during this challenge will be entered into a drawing for one year of The Buzz advertising, three social media promotions a month and a feature article are all included. This is for new Buzz advertisers only. ($ 1,820 value) Package 50.
• Pleasanton Primary School Halloween Party Challenge. If the Education Foundation raises $ 500 during this challenge, then teachers and students will celebrate with a Halloween party at school. Package 51.
• Pleasanton Elementary School Pajama Day Challenge. The administrative team has agreed to let their students and staff have an at-school pajama party sometime if they can raise $ 500 during this challenge. Package 52.
• The Olive Branch Flowers for a Year Challenge. In this challenge, individuals who donate $ 50 will be entered into a drawing to win free flowers every month for an entire year ($ 600 value). Package 53.
• Pleasanton Junior High Halloween Costume Challenge. Pleasanton Jr. High has agreed to let their students dress up for Halloween if the Education Foundation can raise $ 500 during this challenge. Package 54.
• Pleasanton High School Costume Challenge. If the Education Foundation can raise $ 1,000, the administrative team has agreed to allow their students to dress up for Halloween. Package 55.
• PISD Alumni Challenge. In this challenge, the decade which donates the most to the PISD Education Foundation will have a teacher grant and senior scholarship named in their class decade’s behalf.
Donate now by selecting your decade on packages 56-63.
Not interested in bid- ding or participating in the challenges? You can donate directly in any amount.
Over $ 56,000 funded last season
In 2021-2022, the foundation was able to award $ 48,500 in scholarships to 67 deserving PHS seniors and over $ 7,700 in Innovative Teaching Grants for PISD teachers and campuses because of their annual fundraising opportunities. With your participation in this event, they hope to continue to give at the same level of support this coming year.
For more information, you can email the PISD Education Foundation at [email protected] or follow and message them on Facebook at Pleasanton ISD Education Foundation.