Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Caroline Sandall-Mansergh joins Alphabet as consultancy manager – Fleet industry stalwart Caroline Sandall-Mansergh has joined Alphabet GB as its new consultancy and channels development manager. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Ford Mustang Mach-E gains new driver assistance and comfort features – Ford has introduced enhanced driver assistance technologies, comfort and styling features for the Mach-E, providing extra reasons for drivers to go electric. For more of the … Read More »
- Iveco eDaily to offer zero emissions and maximum load carrying – Iveco has unveiled its eDaily van at IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover this week, complete with a claimed 249-mile urban range. For more of the latest … Read More »
- Entire ATS Euromaster network to have full EV/hybrid capability by Q2 2023 – ATS Euromaster is rolling out further EV training for its network of tire and maintenance centers ahead of a commitment for all technicians and centers to … Read More »
- Changing MOT every two years seen as dangerously bad idea by drivers – Possible government plans to change the annual MOT to every two years have raised serious concerns among drivers about safety. For more of the latest industry … Read More »
- Iveco and Hyundai unveil fuel cell large van at IAA in Hannover – Iveco Group and Hyundai Motor Company have unveiled the first Iveco eDaily Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle at the IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover. For more of … Read More »
- Ex-JLR mobility entrepreneur joins public EV charging network to scale up work – Public electric vehicle charging network Be.EV has appointed Joseph Seal-Driver as its chief commercial officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Low company car tax still essential to fleet EV take-up, says BVRLA – Electric vehicle demand from fleets is strong but low Benefit-in-Kind tax rates remain vital in a fragile market. For more of the latest industry news, click … Read More »
- Suttie’s seven days… with a Cupra Formentor – Cupra’s Formentor standalone SUV performs admirably for a week with road tester Al Suttie. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Government incentives vital to drive EV adoption at scale, finds Geotab – The vast majority of fleet cars and vans in the UK and Europe could go electric but government incentives are vital in enabling a widespread and … Read More »
- Fuso’s next-gen eCanter debuts at IAA Transportation 2022 – Daimler Truck subsidiary Fuso has revealed its next-generation eCanter at the IAA Transportation 2022. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- CBVC Vehicle Management creates new salary sacrifice division – CBVC Vehicle Management has launched a new dedicated salary sacrifice division, ramping up its existing work in the solution. For more of the latest industry news, … Read More »
- Cost-of-living crisis impacting UK driving behaviours, Kia survey finds – Nearly three-quarters (74%) of drivers are changing motoring practices to save money during the cost-of-living crisis. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Solera launches global fleet management ecosystem at IAA 2022 – A new end-to-end fleet management ecosystem that can help operators navigate unprecedented challenges has been launched at IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover. For more of the latest … Read More »
- Suttie’s seven days… with a Suzuki S-Cross – Road tester Al Suttie checks out the revamped and robust Suzuki S-Cross compact crossover. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleet World Fleet: Peugeot 508 SW GT – Following the departure of the 508 SW PHEV, Nat Barnes settles into our 508 SW GT replacement long-term. For more of the latest industry news, click … Read More »